JioFi Change Password Link
This article is all about the connection of Jiofi and Jiofi change password protection. By this guide, we will tell you about that how can we change the Jiofi password and name and the detailed method.
This device works as hotspot device as it is a personal hotspot device. This device is offered by Reliance Jio for the better speed wireless internet connection. It can be board with the smartphones and laptops to access. By the help of this hotspot device, customers can connect with various devices like TVs and more with it also Jiofi change password. This hotspot device can be utilized between multiple users to share the same internet connection. It can be decrease the speed by sharing the connection with too many users. It is very essential element on daily basis.
In this guide, we will tell you the process about the protection of your JioFi device from unauthorized access by jiofi password. So, we provide the steps that you need to execute to change JioFi password and name. Below are the steps for Jiofi change password and name onlie.
How to Change JioFi Password & Name
- At first, you should connect your device to JioFi.
- Then, you should open a web browser and visit to “http://jiofi.local.html“. Now, you should press on ‘Login’ option at the top right corner.
- Now, you should enter ‘administrator’ as per the username and the password.
- Lastly, you should navigate to the ‘WiFi settings’. And it discovers under the ‘Settings’ tab. Now, just enter your password and SSID name.
- After that, you need to press on ‘Save’ button for saving the new password.
Now, you are done by following the above steps. And your password of your JioFi router will update automatically. Due to this method, all the devices connected to your JioFi router will automatically disconnect. And for reconnecting your devices to your JioFi, you need to enter the changed password. You need to keep in mind that the JIO SIM for mobile has various settings.
Step By Step Method For JioFi Change Password
Open your JioFi router: This is first step of this method. You need to halt the power button till the device is on.
- Connection between device and JioFi router: In this step, you need connect your device to your JioFi router over WiFi. You need to change your password or else it will show the default username and password on the back of its box or at the back of the device.
- Ingress the configuration page to manage the JioFi’s settings: For ingressing the configuration page, you have to launch a web browser on the device by which you have connected to the JioFi router in the above step. Now, you need to enter ‘http://jiofi.local.html‘ or ‘http://192.168.225.1‘ in the search bar and press on the search option.
- Boot up to the settings page of your JioFi router: After that, you will reach at a login page. Now, you will discover two fields which named as username and password. Next, you need to type in ‘administrator’ in both the fields and press on the ‘Login’ option in the below of the fields.
- Setting up a new password: At last, you need to press on Network >> Wi-Fi Configuration. Now, you will see a schedule of options like Encryption, Status, Channel, etc. Next, you will discover an option which is named as ‘Password.’ Now, just enter your password. After that, you will press ‘Save’ to keep the changes.